Online Dental Education Library
We strive to improve the overall dental health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with missing teeth and gum disease. Please use our dental library on the bottom left side of this page to learn more about dental problems and treatments available including LANAP, All-On-4 Dental Implants Cost, Sedation dentistry. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
There are many methods for relieving oral pain. They include:
- Ice packs on the affected area.
- Avoiding hard candy or ice.
- Avoiding sleeping on your stomach.
Dentists use a wide array of pain management tools, including:
- Anesthetics such as Novocaine.
- Analgesics such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Sedatives, including a procedure known as "conscious sedation" or general sedation (also known as "deep sedation").